Staff Listing revised October 23, 2013
2012-2013 Program Budget Questionnaire
Analysts and their Assigned Districts and Charters revised October 23, 2013
How New Mexico Schools are Funded
Manual of Procedures (PSAB)
2012-2013 NM Disparity Analysis Submittal
2011-2012 NM Disparity Analysis Submittal
2010-2011 NM Disparity Analysis Submittal
OBMS Login Screen
2012-2013 OBMS Reference and Information
2012-2013 Final Reports
2013-2014 955F Debt Levy
Final June 2013 SEG Adjustment
Supplement 3 v2.8 (Revised March 2013)
UCOA v2.8 (March 2013)
2013-2014 Budgeting 101 and Budget Files
Pension Reform: Stop Billing the Grandkids
2013 Spring Budget Workshop Agenda
2012-2013 SPECIAL EDUCATION MAINTENANCE OF EFFORT (MOE) ALLOCATION
School Budget & Finance Analysis Bureau
2014-2015 Membership Projections
Click here to download the Membership Projections training PowerPoint.
Click here to go to the Membership Projection web collection.
2013 October Training and Experience
Click here to download the Training and Experience Manual of Procedures.
Click here to download the Training and Experience training PowerPoint.
Click here to go to the Training and Experience Web Collection.
Responsibilities of the School Budget & Finance Analysis Bureau
- Reviews, analyzes, and approves all charter and district budgets
- Monitors the distribution and use of nearly half of the state's General Fund appropriations each year
- Provides school finance information to the legislature, the federal government, the general public, and other interested parties
- Maintains the "Manual of Procedures for Public School Accounting and Budgeting"
- Provides technical support and training for school district and charter school business personnel
- Helps develop the public school support appropriation recommendation
- Collects and analyzes student membership data
- Establishes local school district property tax levies