District Report Cards
School District Report Cards provide a summary of:
- School AYP ratings and designations
- School proficiency statistics in reading and math by subgroup for full academic year students
- District and state proficiency statistics in reading and math by subgroup and grade for all students
- School, district and state attendance and graduation rates
- District student demographics
- Teacher qualification statistics at school, district and state level
- Core classes taught by highly qualified teachers at school, district and state level
- Board member participation in required training
- District expenditures
- Parent survey on quality of education at school and district level
The State Report Card summarizes AYP ratings, proficiency, attendance and graduation statistics at the school level; proficiency statistics for all students, demographics, expenditures, and the parent survey on quality of education at the state level.
District Report Card FAQ
For questions regarding School District Report Cards
contact Assessment Help Desk at (505) 827-6721.